To be a fully qualified Infant/Toddler teacher, a person shall have the following: |
1. Attained the age of 18 years old or older.
2. Provide a current TB test.
3. Provide a physician signed health screening report.
4. Shall sign and receive clearance of any criminal record (LIC 508).
5. Provide the school with their Department of Justice clearance number or have "Live Scan" completed (arranged through the Preschool).
6. Provide a transcript with the college seal showing no less than twelve units (with passing grades) in early childhood education or child development.
7. Be able to verify at least six months of work experience in a licensed child care center.
8. Must have a minimum of 3 Infant/Toddler college units.
EdJoin.org - 13 months ago