CERTIFIED OR QUALIFIED IN INFECTION CONTROL WITH A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS IN INFECTION CONTROL MANAGEMENT
MISSION AND VALUES: In the performance of one's job, the employee reflects the Mission by participating in the provision of the convenient, cost-effective, quality care.
JOB SUMMARY: Evaluates quality of patient care and patient outcomes as they relate to the healthcare-associated infections; collects, prepares and analyzes health-care associated infection data; presents infection data and makes recommendations for actions; monitors employee compliance in use of barriers and infection prevention measures; prepares and presents educational offerings for the staff; serves as a resource to all departments and personnel.
1. Holds a current State of Connecticut license as an RN.
2. Completion of a basic training program for infection prevention.
3. Certification in Infection Prevention is desired.
4. Ability to develop policies and procedures.
5. Ability to teach and evaluate clinical performance.
(Great Pay! Hours vary.)