Our direct client located in the Northern, NJ area is looking for multiple Informatica Developers with Teradata to work on their team through at least the first 7 months into 2014.
· Minimum of 5 - 7 years of in-depth Teradata development experience.
· 2+ years of experience with Teradata Parallel Transporter.
· 4 to 5 years of experience with writing Teradata Stored Procedures.
· 3 years of SQL Programming Experience in Teradata.
· Expertise in Teradata SQL & Teradata Utilities like Multiload, Fastexport, BTEQ(Batch Teradata Query), Fastload, Teradata Parallel Transporter, TPump, VIEWPOINT, DATAMOVER.
· Good experience with Teradata Performance tuning including collecting Stats, Primary Index, Primary Partitioned Index, Join Indexes, Secondary Indexes , analyzing explain plans.
· In-depth knowledge in the Teradata cost based query optimizer, identified potential bottlenecks with queries from the aspects of query writing, skewed redistributions, join order, optimizer statistics, physical design considerations (Primary Index, Unique Secondary Index, Non Unique Secondary Index and Join Index etc.) etc. In-depth knowledge of Teradata Explain and Visual Explain to analyze and improve query performance.
· Loading data from various data sources and legacy systems into Teradata warehouse using BTEQ, FASTEXPORT, MULTI LOAD, FASTLOAD and Informatica.
· Strong DDL and DML writing skills are essential as well as being able to write complex SQLs for data analysis.
· Experience in working with other relational data bases like DB2, Oracle and SQL Server is preferred.
· Competency with UNIX/Linux environments.
· Expert level Data Warehouse architecture experience utilizing commonly accepted ETL and BI tools such as Informatica, Micro strategy etc. is a plus.
· Competency with Enterprise tools commonly used in an EDW environment such as TIBCO, Golden gate, etc. is a plus.
· Data modeling skills in Teradata is a plus.
· Experience with Teradata Administrator and Teradata Manager Tools for monitoring and control the system is a plus.
· Certification in Teradata and Teradata SQL is a plus.
Design Strategy Corporation - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard