Looking for a candidate with positive attitude, willingness to learn and work independently and in collaboration with a team of developers and business users..
Responsibilities include development and maintenance of Informatica Power Center mappings. Good knowledge of Informatica development standards and best practices is required. Experience in development of mappings and workflows that process data across multiple platforms with large volumes of data is a must.
Work closely with internal business users and business analysts to develop requirements and then design, develop, test and deploy mappings. Provide production support of Informatica processes.
- 5+ years - Informatica Power Center with skills in advanced transformations and performance tuning.
- 4+ years - Relational database with strong SQL skills -preferably with DB2
- 2+ years - Linux scripting and/or Perl is a plus
- 1+ years - Experience working with Power Exchange will be a plus.
- Bachelor of Science degree from four-year college in Computer and Information Sciences .
- Extensive development experience of complex data transformations dealing with large volumes of data.
- Experience with converting database stored procedures to efficient power center mappings is a plus.
- Experience with managing performance in partitioned database environment is highly desirable.
- Experience with any data matching technologies and/or Ability & Willingness to learn Informatica Identity Resolution (IIR).
- Scripting experience in Unix/Linux and/or Pearl along with knowledge in any scheduling software such as Tivoli is an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of Informatica version management, deployment groups is required.
- Previous experience with data processing in a health care environment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customer-service and team orientation .
HMS - 21 months ago