The Defense Threat Reduction Information Analysis Center (DTRIAC), located on Kirtland Air Force Base, NM; is the repository for WMD information that is available to U.S. Government Agencies, their contractors, and other authorized users. The Scientific & Technical Information Archival & Retrieval System (STARS) is a digital library system that DTRIAC uses to deliver critical information to its users. The STARS system is currently being replaced by a new Oracle-based system called Next Generation STARS (NGS) with an Apache web server and a Solr Lucene search engine.
- The candidate will support a program in a small team environment to maintain and update an in-house developed scientific library and collaborative site using industry standards and best practices, as well as conducting studies and analysis in CBRNE.
- Provide technical expertise and analysis in the archiving of the country’s repository of CBRNE data and studies and analyses.
- Interface with the program manager, sub-contractors, and the customer to achieve mission objectives of the contract.
- Assist in, as required by the Program Manager, the company’s efforts to prepare responses to the customer’s requests for task order support.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support the execution and documentation of supported studies and analyses.
- Provide appropriate assistance, input, and coordination in the administrative functions of the program including HR, purchasing, contracts, and reporting.
- As directed participate in the execution of studies and analyses.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager in support of the SOO.
- Support and work as a team with sub-contractors assigned to the team.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests by the customer, keeping the program manager informed.
- Always appropriately safeguard classified material.
- Properly document deliverables.
- Be conscious of, and promptly report, all incidents of fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Keep the program manager informed, provide routine feedback, and prepare and submit, in a timely manner, reports and input to reports required by company management.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Have a working understanding of NGS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral, and the ability to work well within a team that includes technical and scientific personnel, consisting of contractors and government staff.
- Applicant selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to access classified information.
- Experience working with DTRIAC/DTRA is strongly desired.
- 2 years ago - save job
Who We Are
Cubic is a diversified systems and services company in transportation and defense markets worldwide. We are a leading technology...