Our current openings - all Full Time and In – House - in the User Experience Department are:
You might wear one hat or the other, but in order to be competent in these roles you should be a person that is passionate about learning new systems and domains, solving problems and communicating solutions. Embracing complexity, simplicity, intuitiveness and elegance, you envision experiences that span from print to web and mobile. Balancing multiple projects drives your creativity, and you bask in the glory of a job well done. You lead prototyping efforts with designers, developers and stakeholders to ensure a quality implementation; craft best-of-breed wireframes and wireflows; lead content audits; and drive information architecture decisions.
- Information Architect
- UX Designer
Bonus Points For
- First and foremost, you should have an excellent eye for design. You should know great web UI when you see it, and be able to explain why it's great (even if you didn't create it!).
- Superior knowledge of information architecture
- You can context-switch/juggle between multiple projects.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of web and mobile design
- Knowledge of experience maps, system maps, concept maps, application structure diagrams, wireframes and wireflows, and use case and persona development
- Understanding and use of rapid prototyping techniques
- Solid understanding of front-end, back-end, and the software development life cycle (no coding required)
- Expertise with our primary prototyping tool such as Axure.
- Portfolio of sample designs, including annotated wireframes, flowcharts, concept maps, and any other appropriate prototyping materials
- Tablet/Mobile UX
- Good understanding of business principles
- Photoshop, Illustrator or Flash experience