Information Architect with experience identifying patterns, providing recommendations, organizing opportunities and presenting to client stake holders in the pharmaceutical industry needed to use their skills to partner with creative teams to develop the interactive design for drug brank webpages.
Location: Boston, MA
Pay: Market Rate DOE
Business Segment: Marketing Technology
Position Type: Contract
Job Contact: Sam Eberly
About our Client:
- Client facing skills, experience in user journeys, leading IA track, Visual design experience.
- 6-8 years of industry and campaign experience.
- Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills, as well as verbal and written skills.
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm or large digital agency preferred.
- Prior experience in UI design for mobile devices a plus.
- ecommerce branding experience.
Our client provides guidance and support for every phase of the project lifecycle from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support for firms in the banking, investment management, exchange and clearing, market data, commodity, government and regulatory sectors.
Market Street Talent - 10 months ago