Individual shall provide information systems security engineering consisting of the following tasks:
- Resource will assist in the preparation of required documentation and coordination with Designated Approval Authority to obtain PM Tools system security accreditation to include boundary definition, certification procedures and criteria, certification evaluation reports and reports of findings. Resource will generate and update artifacts of the DIACAP; i.e., Security Implementation Plan (SIP), DIACAP Implementation Plan (DIP), system diagrams (logical, physical, and data flow), Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
- Resource will coordinate with the IAM, PM Tool’s system IAM, and system owner to coordinate all required DIACAP actions. All required DIACAP actions, to include DAA decision, are to occur NLT 15 May 2012
- Resource will act as the Liaison for hosted systems, assuming the responsibilities as outlined in AR 25-2.
- Resource will assist in the preparation of network infrastructure specifications or designs incorporating required information security features.
- Resource will provide engineering design and analysis.
- DoD 8570.1M IAM level II is required. Resource must possess Baseline certification as defined in DoD Instruction 8570.1M.
Exciting workplace environment
Competitive market salary
Compensation commensurate with experience
Location: SW, Virginia
Health and Dental benefits included
Lore Systems, Inc - 16 months ago