The Information Assurance Officer will provide information assurance knowledge for the conduct of Information Assurance (IA) duties including Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Information Vulnerability Management activities. The IAO will have a working knowledge of the DoD security requirements/processes, IBM ITCS104 security requirements/processes, system security architectures best practices, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures. The IAO will lead and assist in the implementation and maintenance of internal IBM security compliance efforts, validation of security controls, creating/maintaining security processes & procedures and maintaining continued security compliance for IBM networks/systems. The selected candidate will also provide Information Assurance subject matter expertise throughout the tasking and translate security requirements into technical designs/solutions.
Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel. (2252)
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 3 years experience in Information Assurance/Information Security.
- At least 3 years experience in NESSUS and or Retina Vulnerability Assessment Tool Tivoli Endpoint Manager (TEM)
- Security clearance of ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Intermediate
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Information Assurance/Information Security.
- At least 5 years experience in NESSUS and or Retina Vulnerability Assessment Tool Tivoli Endpoint Manager (TEM)
- At least 3 years experience in Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management .
- At least 3 years experience in Windows 2008 Server, Linux, and AIX. Router, Switch, and Firewall technology
- At least 3 years experience in Implementation and validation of IBM and Industry security policy/ technical guidelines.
- At least 3 years experience in development of Security policies, processes, and procedures
- At least 3 years experience in performance of Security Tests and Evaluation using both automated and manual methods Update and Maintenance of system Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) Familiar with IBM ITCS104 Requirements
- Security clearance of Secret - Active
- Certified in CISSP/CISA or CISM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...