Information Assurance Test Professional to be part of an IA Team supporting a Navy DoD contract.
This is a 2 month assignment, starting approximately mid-March, with the first month on travel working in the Chesapeake, VA. Area. The 2 nd month work location will be in San Diego.
- Will provide Microsoft Windows or UNIX system engineering support to perform C&A security testing
- Requires hands on experience with Gold Disk, STIGS, Retina and/or NESSUS
- Will collect, analyze and filter testing results to generate documentation to support DIACAP C&A activities to obtain Approval To Operate (ATO)
- This is a short term temporary or 1099 assignment unless you are an employee of VPSI or an employee of a Subcontractor to VPSI.
- Must be willing to travel to the East Coast for 30 days starting in mid-March. Travel expenses will be covered in accordance with DoD per diem travel guidelines. The work location for the 2 nd 30 days will back in San Diego.
- MCITP: System Administrator or Enterprise Administrator (or MCSE: Server 2003) or other Microsoft certifications desired.
- Understanding of and experience with DIACAP process
- Understanding of Network ports and protocols
- Experience with DoD mandated certification testing tools
- Understanding of vulnerability remediation (Windows and/or UNIX)
- Database knowledge and experience (e.g., MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Router, switch and firewall configuration
- Support team environment and work independently performing tests and generating document
- Security+ (have or able to obtain prior to hire)
- MS or Linux/UNIX Operating System Certification or experience
- CISSP is a plus
- Navy Certifier Course is plus
- DON Validator Certification (Intermediate Level), is a plus
- Must have at least a current Secret Security Clearance
Vector Planning & Services, Inc - 9 months ago