This role requires an experienced Information Domain Architect / Designer with excellent communication skills. This position requires candidates to take a lead role in the creation of Business Intelligence Solutions supporting all Property and Casualty business functions. Candidates should be able to quickly understand existing application architectures and standards. Knowledge in most aspects of designing and constructing data architectures, operational data stores and data marts is a plus.
1. Strong leadership and excellent communication skills a MUST!
2. Strong knowledge and experience in the design and development of
data warehouse architecture for large volume analytic solutions with
specialization in one or more of the following: property & casualty
policy lifecycle, property & casualty claims, customer, finance,
general ledger, billing, etc.
3. Experience in designing Business Intelligence Solutions to support
reporting and analysis. Knowledge of industry accepted design
techniques including star schemas.
4. Experience in providing technical leadership to project teams
consisting of Solution Architects, Data Modelers, Developers,
5. Strong experience with Communication, Research, Analysis, Design,
Documentation of Business Intelligence Solutions.
1. Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
2. Experience using Sparx Enterprise Architecture tool
3. Knowledge of best practice BI project approaches and strategies
4. Knowledge and experience of enterprise information architectures
5. Experience in establishing and maintaining an enterprise approach
to logical data modeling
6. Knowledge and development experience with one or more ETL tools
such as Informatica.
7. Database development experience in one or more market-leading
database environments such as Oracle, DB2.
8. Knowledge and experience with OLAP and reporting tools such as
Business Objects, SAS, and Essbase utilizing both relational and
multidimensional tool architectures.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: