The following positions are available within Information Systems:
• Information Protection Specialist
• Sr. Information Protection Specialist
The position interviewed for will depend on skill set.
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
• develop, implement and maintain standards and procedures to ensure secure and reliable management of encryption keys across several environments
• manage encryption keys throughout their lifecycle, covering key generation, distribution, usage, loading, storage and destruction
• conduct periodic and on-demand key audits and inventories
• coordinate and execute assessments to evaluate compliance with regulatory requirements for ANSI TG3/TR-39 including developing test plans, reviewing documentation, coordinating testing activities, review test results, and ensure test results are properly documented
• coordinate the remediation of any control deficiencies uncovered during audits, assessments and testing, including documenting, tracking, investigating, taking action on, and preparing summary reports on the resolution of all control deficiencies
• design, implement and maintain encryption and key management solutions
• work with project teams to integrate security and compliance into the Systems Development Lifecycle, and
• serve as a point of contact and liaison with internal and external auditors, assessors and examiners.
The required qualifications for this position include:
• must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or an analytical discipline and/or equivalent experience
• must have at least five years of combined experience developing and implementing processes, procedures and standards for symmetric and asymmetric encryption in two or more of the following areas: hardware-based encryption using host security modules (HSMs), encryption of data at rest, encrypted communications, certificate authorities, and /or encryption within database engines
• must have at least three years experience designing, implementing and managing encryption and key management solutions including Certificate Authority systems such as Microsoft Certificate Authority and Symantec Managed PKI Service
• must have at least two years experience developing and implementing key management processes and procedures in a large enterprise environment
• must have a strong understanding of cryptography including an understanding of the risks and threats related to encryption key compromise
• must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills including experience in organizing, planning and executing large scale, cross-functional efforts
• must have strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to relate to all levels of Publix associates
• must have the ability to resolve complex business and technical issues by making decisions using sound business judgment
• must have a high degree of confidentiality, maturity, self-motivation, commitment and integrity
• show enthusiasm, initiative, pride in work, and a
• commitment to Publix and our Mission.
The preferred qualifications for this position include:
• experience as a TR-39/PCI PIN Security Key Administrator
• experience with electronic payments information security standards including PIN debit security and encryption (ANSI TG3/TR-39), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), and/or Payment Card Industry Payment Application Data Security Standards (PCI PA-DSS)
• experience working with payment processing hardware and software including EFT switching software, settlement software, ATM hardware and software, and/or point-of-sale pin pads
• hold one or more of the following certifications: Certified TG3 Auditor (CTGA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Please be sure to monitor your email daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position.
• Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
• An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
• Group dental plan
• Group vision plan
• Sick pay
• Long-term disability insurance
• Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vacation pay
• Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
• Paycheck direct deposit
• Credit union
• Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
• 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Year End Bonus
One month’s pay (pro-rated in the first year) if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check.
Publix - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Careers at Publix
If you think shopping at Publix is a pleasure, try working here!
It's very satisfying to work for – and to be...