We are looking for a versatile candidate who will help implement and maintain information system security controls in our fast growing company. XIFIN is involved in the health care financial information industry, involving both HIPAA and PCI-DSS rules. This position involves exciting cutting edge security technologies to ensure compliance.
- Regular monitoring of security information from Data Loss Prevention (DLP) systems for suspected privacy or security violations and resolving the issues with help from the AVP of Internal Audit & Compliance and the CTO.
- Responsible for tracking privacy and security incidents throughout the company and ensuring they are satisfactorily resolved.
- Responsibility for the physical security systems, ensuring that all employees are issued the proper ID badges, and managing the vendors required to perform any maintenance on these systems.
- Assist in auditing security procedures to ensure compliance. Also assist in updating company-wide standard operating procedures as they relate to security.
- Have an understanding of principles in network technology, incident response, data loss prevention, security architecture, and information security policy.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and track through completion.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication, and customer service skills with the ability to interact professionally with at all levels within the organization including, managers, technical and non-technical employees, and subject matter experts.
- Extremely detailed oriented with superior time management skills.
- Familiarity with HIPAA and/or PCI-DSS a plus.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, or CHPS also a plus, or a desire to achieve such certifications.
- BS Computer Science degree or equivalent.
Indeed - 19 months ago
XIFIN is an innovative software and services company dedicated to optimizing the economics of healthcare. The company’s cloud-based...