NCI: As the Information Security Analyst I (PKI) ( Information Security Analyst I ), you will be |
supporting the African European Theater Communications and Information Technology Support II (CITS II) contract, and be a part of a team known for providing outstanding technical support and professionalism to ensure customer satisfaction. Your background and attention to detail will ensure your personal success while working in Stuttgart, Germany. NCI is always seeking talent and this position is contingent upon an award expected in June 2014.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and implement information security standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ensure that systems and organizational database are protected from unauthorized access and use.
- Monitor systems, identify threats, and handle disaster recovery.
- Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Review violations of computer security procedures and discusses procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
- Monitor use of data files and regulates access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
- Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
- Train users and promotes security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors
- DoD Top Secret clearance.
- BS degree with 2-7 years of experience.
- Certified in MTA.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers four medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The two dental plan offerings provide coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, target-date funds, or self-directed brokerage. A per pay company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax or Roth contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - Employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family members
- Health Advocacy Benefit
- NCI’s Wellness Program offering Health Club reimbursement options
- NCI Perks Employee Discount Program
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, disability, veteran status or any other category afforded protection under applicable state or local law.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI isn't the newest hit show on CBS, but an IT services provider primarily for US federal government agencies. Among its services are...