Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst
Department: IS Security
Schedule: Full-time salaried with benefits (exempt)
Serves as basic contact to customers for identity management programs and initiatives, providing technical support, end user assistance, and contributions to projects.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Processing or similar field; Equivalent combination of education and technical experience may be substituted for degree.
EXPERIENCE: 2 years experience in an IT environment, performing information security duties.
LICENSE/CERT/REG: Security+ or CISSP, CCNA, MCSA/MCSE preferred.
Additional Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and provides liaison to high level customers for identity management initiatives and programs such as role management.
- Provides primary liaison for Application owners in defining mapping of roles and entitlements for provisioning within their application.
- Provides primary liaison for hospital and business unit customers in mapping employees and other principals to roles and application access.
- Conducts audits or reviews of identity management compliance under direction of senior analysts or Director.
- Provides first point of contact for direct customers of Identity Management tools (such as Audit and Privacy) in using tools.
- Handles trouble tickets and requests from customers for identity management applications.
- Writes reports and perform queries in identity management applications
- Manages process for customer compliance with routine identity and access management policies and procedures.
- Contributes to project execution as assigned.
- Participates in multidisciplinary quality and service improvement teams as appropriate. Participates in meetings, serves on committees and represents the department and hospital/facility in community outreach efforts as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to carry a pager/cell phone and be available for 24 x 7 on-call support to include weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Frequency of rotation will vary depending on need/size of department.
- Working at another site and/or other MedStar departments or programs may be required.
Facility Location: Information Services- Silver Spring