Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
- Provides technical security architecture or advanced technical engineering services at a system or enterprise level.
- Provides subject matter expertise in at least two operating systems and deep skills in two technical security focus areas.
- Remains current in leading security technology and introduces appropriate. Recognized as an effective collaborator internally and externally (with 3rd party resources or vendors).
- Mentors developing team members and assists them in deepening their skills or understanding of relevant issues and security options.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CISSP, CISF or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years related experience with m ainframe platforms (MVS, VM) and 4 years Unix or Linux experience; prior develo verbal communication skills required.
- TPF host environment experience specific to security access and viewership controls for functions and data (PNR, TCN and Profiles) a must.
- Familiarity with EPR, TJR, and LNIATA adminstration.
- Must possess ability to handle multiple project assignments.
- Experience with global outsourcer (general IT or security services) required.
- Broad understanding of operational impact of proposed technology or process changes.
THE SABRE HOLDINGS PORTFOLIO OF COMPANIES includes Travelocity, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
Sabre - 12 months ago
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...