NCI: As the Information Systems Analyst/Administrator ( Systems Administrator II ), you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the operating system environment for the Guard (test and development baseline servers), perform system software upgrades, and perform workstation and server administration setup in coordination with the PEC Director of Information Technology.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Supervise the Site Lead, maintain integrity of the operating system environment for the Guard (test and development baseline servers).
- Perform system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination for GuardU environment.
- Perform workstation and server administration setup in coordination with the PEC Director of Information Technology.
- Maintain growth statistics, space forecasts, tape libraries, and software and hardware inventories.
- Perform data backups and recoveries, and monitor and maintain continuity with system software licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Maintain the production change control schedule for the Guard developing and testing environments and participates in change control.
Preferred Education and Experience
- US Citizenship.
- Must be able to meet DoD 8570 certification within 6 months of hire.
- 5 plus years of progressive information systems analyst experience in an Information Technology environment.
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university and five years of experience in assigned or related field; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers four medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The two dental plan offerings provide coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, target-date funds, or self-directed brokerage. A per pay company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax or Roth contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - Employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family members
- Health Advocacy Benefit
- NCI’s Wellness Program offering Health Club reimbursement options
- NCI Perks Employee Discount Program
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health care and civilian government agencies....