Information Systems Architect Principal Leader/BMC/VA
Remote Work Authorized
Dec 14, 2012, 2:47:59 PM
- Experience with AIE and multiple integrations with BMC Atrium (ex Blade Logic, Orchestrator, etc)
- Experience with integrating SSO with BMC Remedy
- Experience with ARS Web Services and XML
- Captures report requirements from customers
- Designs necessary BMC Remedy components to fulfill report requirements
- Documents the design and participates in design reviews with senior team members.
- Responsible for developing Remedy components including customized forms
- Unit tests and integration tests software solutions
Knowledge, skills, abilities and other personal characteristics:
· Experienced in software/application development using BMC Remedy.
· Must be proficient in installation, configuration, development, testing and deployment of custom Remedy components, including Forms, Escalations, and more.
· Have a deep understanding of the BMC Suite of products
· Development experience with
ITSM version 7.6+ and experience integrating Atrium CMDB with multiple federated data
· Solid working knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration (CMDB) Management process principles, relationships, and metrics.
Remedy IT Service Management Suite experience on following ITSM modules, such as:
Remedy Change Management
Remedy Atrium CMDB
Remedy Service Desk (Incident and Problem)
Remedy Asset Management
Remedy Service Level Management
· Good understanding of the BMC security and authentication model and BMC agents.
· Understands how to write efficient Remedy programs and tune the system for better performance and high availability.
· Experienced working in a fast pacing disciplined Agile development environment with frequent internal releases.
· Possesses analytical and problem solving skills for the design, creation, and testing of software.
· Interpersonal skills to interact with team members and customers.
· Oral and written communication skills to interact with team members and project management.
· Able to work independently
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or equivalent.
· Five or more years experience in software engineering and Remedy application design and development.
· Openness to having work products reviewed and critiqued by team and welcomes feedback and ideas from others
· Candidate must be a US citizen and be able to pass a DHS security screening background check.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of information systems technology experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to set technical direction for a project or application
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
CSC - 2 years ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...