NCI: As our Information Systems Engineer - Level 4 ( Information Systems Engineer, Senior ) you will support I3MP Unified Capabilities voice and network modernization at U.S. Army installations.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- The Information Systems Engineer Level 4 position will provide engineering and quality control related activities in support of the functional areas that are key in the I3MP arena.
- Support will be required for the full life cycle of ISEC projects to include planning, design, development, engineering, implementation oversight, security, evaluation, and testing.
- Support will be required in the Continental United States (CONUS), the Pacific, and the European Areas of Responsibility (AOR).
- Support will be required in secure facilities requiring the appropriate security clearances.
- Support will include providing assistance in the development of System Requirements Documents (SRDs) and all other supporting documents in support of the I3MP.
- USAISEC replaces and/or upgrades antiquated, costly, unsupportable, and maintenance intensive legacy systems with integrated information systems that are state-of-the-art, secure, interoperable, and capable of passing voice, data, and video traffic at locations prioritized in accordance with the Department of the Army's (DA) approved Installation Sequence Lists (ISLs).
Preferred Education and Experience
- Active Secret Security Clearance and or the ability to obtain one.
- Candidate shall be experienced in the technology and systems required for the modernization of facilities support to include networking (wired and wireless) upgrades and implementations on OSI Layer 1, 2, & 3 wide area network and campus area network designs (e.g., IP network topologies and network management support).
- I3MP data engineering process under this task order utilizes information and processes from the other IPT areas.
- Facility Site Preparation: primary and backup power systems, monitoring and alarm systems, lighting, grounding, fire suppression, heating and air conditioning, physical security, loading calculations, and other technologies associated with the construction of new facilities that support the information technology for the Government.
- Voice (TDM & VOIP): administrative use (non-tactical) voice systems, to include: line expansions, new nodes, E911 services, Automatic Call Distribution, Telephone Management Systems, voice mail, VOIP, Timing, Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), and other technologies associated with Voice systems that support the information technology for the Government.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an ABET accredited insitution with 30 semester hours in a combination of math, statistics, or computer science, and a minimum of 5 years experience in system design of major information technology systems.
- 10 years Voice System Engineering and 5 years Transport Network Engineering.
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers three medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The dental plan provides coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, five retirement-date-based funds, or three different portfolio options available under the plan. The company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - All employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family
- Health Club Reimbursement through NCI’s Wellness Program
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI Information Systems, Inc. - 18 months ago
NCI isn't the newest hit show on CBS, but an IT services provider primarily for US federal government agencies. Among its services are...