The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Network Services Engineering (NSE2) provides design and development engineering for all information transfer and network control systems managed by DISA and used in the dynamically evolving Defense Information Systems Network (DISN). The Network Services Engineering Division provides an IP engineering center for the evaluation, engineering, and performance assessment of network technologies used worldwide within the DISN.
- Performs DISN integration and IA testing for cryptographic devices and protocols
- Develops, executes, and documents results of cryptographic device IA test plans
- Provides C&A support for STEP IA tools suites and operational sites. Develops, executes, and documents results of router and firewall IA test plans.
- Provide engineering support in the analysis, design, development and systems integration testing of special initiatives and communications technologies for implementation in the non-classified IP router network (NIPR) and secret IP router network (SIPR)
- Assist with developing, testing and providing implementation guides for initiatives to increase the security (harden the perimeter) of the NIPR
- Provide engineering expertise in the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation process of initiatives and proposed enhancements and modifications for inclusion into the IAP (Internet access point) network infrastructure situated between the Internet and the DISN
- Additional responsibilities may include providing engineering expertise in the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation process of special initiatives and proposed enhancements and modifications for inclusion in DTEN (DISN Test and Evaluation Network).
Cambridge International Systems Inc - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...