Line of Business: Audit Group
Job Category: Professionals
1. Possess appropriate professional certification
1. Bachelor?s degree in business, computer science, information systems or
related field or equivalent education and related experience
2. Eight years of programming/analysis experience, preferably in banking or
3. Working knowledge SAS programming language, as well as Mainframe, JCL and TSO
4. Working knowledge of database programming languages such as SQL, Oracle and
5. Demonstrated leadership ability and decision making skills
6. Solid analytical, facilitation and interpersonal skills
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as negotiating
8. PC literate and familiar with data analytic tools such as ACL, Access,
9. Creative and innovative
10. Demonstrated ability to be a team player both inside and outside the
11. Demonstrate the perfect client experience
12. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Work with clients and team members to develop technical solutions for
moderate to complex business problems including the gathering of client
requirements, data analysis and design tasks.
2. Perform program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation tasks in
accordance with IT Application Development & Data Services? Standards and
Procedures as well as with Audit Services? software support procedures as
documented in the Audit Policy Manual.
3. Provide software support, which includes problem research, analysis and
4. Work independently to develop a strong knowledge of all relevant computer
applications operating in the same or integrated environments.
5. Provide guidance and training as needed to less experienced team members to
enhance achievement of goals and objectives.
6. Work with other lines of business during audits to automate the gathering and
compilation of the required information from each lines systems and databases.
Provide detailed reports to auditors.
7. Maintain rapport with external auditors/bank examiners and assist in the
coordination efforts to ensure prompt and efficient software support during
8. Stay abreast of the latest technology architecture and ?best practices? in
the technology marketplace.
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...