The Kroger Co. is seeking Associates, Bachelors, and Masters Students, to work in our Information Systems and Services department. We currently are recruiting for fall (Sept-Dec) internships and co-op positions.
As an intern at Kroger, you will have real responsibility, real work, and real opportunities to jumpstart your career. An experience unlike one in your classroom, you will be given assignments that are both challenging and meaningful, assignments that will shape future Kroger technologies, even after you return to school. Opportunities are available in programming, networking, graphic design, application development, mobile development, desktop engineering, web development, information security, e-mail engineering, ecommerce, and logistic systems.
· Minimum GPA of 3.0
· Pursuing a degree in:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong written and oral skills.
· Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
· Ability to present projects, intern recaps to manager, HR and Sr. Leaders.
Kroger - 18 months ago