This position reports to the Manager of Information Technology.
The Information Technology Network Analyst will be responsible to:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Design support and maintain core infrastructure, Servers, Switches, Storage and Phones.
- Document, monitor and analyze technology service requests; develop training programs in response to end user needs.
- Some end user technical support for computer systems, printers, laptops, mobile devices and phones, fax machines and copiers; identify, research and resolve technical issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Manage the helpdesk ticket logging and triage.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5 + years related experience
- Preferably a Bachelors degree in Information Technology / Information Systems.
- Microsoft, Cisco or VM Ware Certifications preferred.
- Thorough technical knowledge of desktop support, network and server administration.
- Proficiency in Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS SQL, MS Server 2000/2003/2008, Office 2000/2003/2007, Windows 2000/XP/7, Linux, MAC/Apple software and technologies.
- SAN experience including ISCI and Fibre attached preferably NetApp.
- Cisco and other WiFi knowledge in a large deployment capacity of more the 250 Aps.
- Avaya / Cisco phone support and knowledge of SIP.
- Knowledge and experience with point of sales, specifically Quest/Radiant.
- Knowledge and experience with webhosting and load balancing.
- Knowledge and experience with ESX and VMWare.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM specifically SalesForce.
- Knowledge and experience with TickMaster / Archtics.
- Cisco / Juniper VPN and Firewall experience preferred.
- Routing and Switching with specific knowledge of Cisco / Foundry.
- Cisco / Tandberg Video Conferencing.
- The ability to quickly troubleshoot systems and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- A high level of integrity and the ability to exercise discretion with confidential information
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor and the desire to provide customer service in a prompt and courteous manner.
- A strong work ethic, self-motivation and the ability to effectively execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work long and flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- The ability to travel 2+ weekends per year.
The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports...