EGW Personnel is a professional staffing firm in search of an experienced HMI Module Vehicle Level Integration Engineer with strong analytical and interpersonal skills for our Automotive client in Michigan.
This Infotainment Engineer will be responsible for pro-actively interacting with multiple tier-1 suppliers to coordinate software build releases, defining and documenting system-level issues between components of the subsystem, interacting with suppliers to resolve system issues, reviewing test logs to determine where subsystem issues reside and troubleshooting Captured Test Fleet issues. He/she will also coordinate system software releases to other development groups within the company, run integration meetings, create minutes and create and track action item lists.
Full-Time, Days (8am - 5pm).
- BS in Engineering and 2 + years of experience
- Specific knowledge of engineering discipline (e.g. mechanics, physics, metallurgy, manufacturing methods, electronics, software, control systems) within job-related area
- Experience in all aspects of Design and Development of Automotive Electronic Controllers (ECUs), especially of Audio Systems, their application and integration in Vehicle Design
- Experience with Software and Calibrations work and Vehicle Serial Data Communication using LAN, LIN, and MOST networks.
- Experience with the GMLAN serial data communication protocol
- Experience with common serial data test equipment (CAT, SCAT, NeoVI, SDATT, DiComPhySys, DPS Tool, etc.)
- Experience with common electrical test equipment (meter, scopes, etc.)
Long-Term Contract (1 year minimum).
Warren, MI location - travel as needed to support suppliers.
To apply for this job or to view other opportunities available, please visit: www.egwpersonnel.com/jobs to upload your resume and create a profile. If you have already created a profile with EGW Personnel, you can go to this site and update your resume or contact information.
EGW Personnel - 2 years ago