Should have experience with administration, not Sharepoint design.
The SharePoint Administrator will be part of IT infrastructure services and responsible for planning and executing the extraction and migration of select content from multiple SharePoint environments.
Will work closely with the Infrastructure and Applications groups to ensure that the extraction is completed successfully without impact to the SharePoint environment and the user community.
The resource will also be responsible for understanding and documenting the configuration of the SharePoint environments, as well as all processes and activities associated with maintenance, administration and end-user support.
- Participate in planning meetings to develop the migration approach.
- Identify and communicate any concerns or issues related to the execution of the plan.
- Provide oversight to ensure proper execution of migration activities following change management processes.
- Modify site templates, pages, code and graphics as needed to incorporate branding changes.
- Understand and document the setup of the SharePoint environments, including infrastructure, installation and configuration parameters.
- Understand and document all maintenance and administration processes associated with the SharePoint environments, including the server farm, scheduled backups and security management.
- Understand and document all processes for managing site collections, templates, master pages and customizations.
- Understand and document all customizations and integrations deployed on the SharePoint environment, including all third-party web-parts.
- Understand and document end-user support processes and tasks.
If interested :
- Knowledge of Sharepoint 2007/2010
- Must have migrated a Sharepoint shop from 2007 - 2010
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with SharePoint WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007, including installation, configuration, maintenance and administration of the server farm, site collections, backup/recovery tasks, etc.
- Intimate knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, administration, templates, customization, master pages, content stores, web parts, site collections, security and troubleshooting.
- Strong experience working with Web front ends, IIS, Windows Server 2003/2008 and SQL Server in a SharePoint environment.
- Strong experience working with SharePoint Designer to build and modify SharePoint sites & pages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a global and distributed team environment.
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft server technologies are a plus.
Please send resume at
FOR ALL CURRENT OPEN JOBS @ RANGAM visit www.rangam.com
Monster - 10 months ago