Process Improvement/Product Engineer VIE
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Faurecia Interior Systems,
NAO, is looking for a
based at its
Just In Time
The Process Improvement Engineer is responsible to support Manufacturing with implementation of improvement of the production lines, in line with planning, quality (including industry standards) and cost targets. The main missions of the role are to:
- Gather input data from the product design team.
- Manage process definition and ensure release of tools definition in appropriate Product Data Management (PDM) System.
- Propose and implement product and process improvements to fulfil geometric requirements.
- Act as the technical correspondent for the tool supplier (tooling offers and technical design analysis).
- Make tools available for plants so that product and process characteristics are under control.
- Support Quality Engineer in investigation of customer issue, if related to design make some proposal solution to fix the issue.
- Perform product audit (part weight, material consumption ..) to ensure ERP system Bill Of Materials is accurate.
- Support Plan Launch Team Leaders in their plant preparation tasks for new projects.
- Apply Group standards under the Faurecia Excellence System (FES), as well as other internal and industry standards.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
Knowledge and experience in Project Management process
Results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills
International mind se
RES - Pre-Development
United States-South Carolina
Oct 31, 2012, 6:01:49 AM
You might say Faurecia Interior Systems has a deep seated love for the automobile industry. The company, a subsidiary of French auto parts...