As a member of the technology innovation team at Blackstone, you will work with a group of talented individuals in a highly team-oriented environment to create the next generation of innovative solutions for Blackstone and the financial community at large.
Our Database team is involved in the full development lifecycle. As a contributor during the concept and design phase, and as the project owner during the development, stabilization and support. You will be expected to take ownership of projects, determine technical design, flush out business design holes with the business analysts and code and support the system. Success as a database developer on our team means delivering business value, a scalable infrastructure, correct data and great code.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
- The passion to learn, grow and improve our business
- A desire to be a part of and help grow a great team and organization
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial attitude
- A B.S. in Computer Science or other applicable technical degree
- Experience in database systems, preferably SQL Server
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Capacity to work within complex systems and large data sets
- Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies preferred:
- C# / VB.NET / ASP.Net
- SQL Server
- Web Services
- MS Office automation / add-in development
- DBA experience in financial services technology is a plus
Throw a rock and you're bound to hit a Blackstone investment. The Blackstone Group is one of the largest private equity firms and...