Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment and advisory firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, the companies we advise and the broader global economy. We do this through the commitment of our extraordinary people and flexible capital. Our alternative asset management businesses include the management of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge fund solutions, credit-focused funds and closed-end funds. Blackstone also provides various financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization advisory and fund placement services. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com . Follow us on Twitter @Blackstone.
As a full stack engineer specializing in systems development, you’ll build the core technologies essential to Blackstone’s business. You’ll work with other engineers and Business analysts to design, build, and deploy the beating heart of BXII’s suite of applications. You’ll tackle a variety of problems ranging from optimizing data retrieval performance to scaling out infrastructure or bringing complex systems together.
- Develop services and web pages using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Lead and participate in technical and operations reviews
- Create and manage automated deployments
- Build and share reusable components
- Grow the team by sharing your specialized skills
- A B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
- A desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong object oriented programming experience in any language
- Uses the right tools for the job
- SQL Server or other database technology experience
- A desire to keep improving
- Capacity to manage humans and code
- Smart, gets things done
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
- Experience with dependency injection
- Experience supporting IIS in a production environment
- Experience using source control (We use Git)
- Experience automating deployments (We use Team City for one click builds)
Throw a rock and you're bound to hit a Blackstone investment. The Blackstone Group is one of the largest private equity firms and...