Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), is seeking an inquiry assistant in support of the Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC) to primarily provide reference support and assist with collection development and cataloging. This position is located in Oak Ridge, TN.
- Responds to requests for information and analysis by locating materials in the HDIAC collection, online databases and utilization of the HDIAC subject matter expert network.
- Creates and formats summaries of compiled information
- Utilizes HDIAC system to receive and track requests
- Assists with collection development
- Assists with cataloging
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance, which requires US Citizenship.
- MLS or equivalent MA preferred; technical degree desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in technical reference or inquiry support services.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.