Minimum 6 months customer service experience required. Must demonstrate a working knowledge of standard business software(Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel). Some college required but college degree preferred. Responsible for dialing 150 - 250 calls/day. Must be high energy and motivated individuals.
Salary + commission. TransFirst offers benefits on the 1st of the month following start date.
Make a Smart Career Move with TransFirst!
Make Living in the Music City Worth It!
Inside Sales Account Executive – Franklin TN
TransFirst is among the nation’s premier providers of transaction processing services and payment processing technologies, and we are seeking an enthusiastic account executive to join our team in Franklin!
• Ranked among the Top Ten U.S. processors
• Serves over 1,000 financial institutions and more than 200,000 merchant customers
• Annual transaction volume run rate of approximately $36 billion
Great team sales, full-time position, regular pay, great commissions and benefits
Be responsible for placing a high volume of outbound telephone calls to potential customers to generate interest in TransFirst’s products or services by following standard talk points and procedures. All leads are provided. Full training is also provided.
• Initially, serve as sales support/lead generator for inside sales representatives; earn the opportunity to become a full Account Executive
with promotion bonus, uncapped commissions
• Use a PC to track calls, communicate with sales team and generate sales leads
• Document prospect information, product and service feedback as appropriate
• Be ready to serve in Lead Gen capacity for 90+ days, and willing to learn TransFirst sales techniques for a successful future sales role
• Be willing to dial 100-125 calls/day, consistently
• Minimum 1 year customer service/outbound sales or lead generator experience required; Prior experience in the industry is a plus!
• Must demonstrate a good working knowledge of standard business software (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel) and be proficient at multi-tasking.
• Some college required but college degree preferred.
• Must have a great phone voice, be high energy and motivated to generate interest and make sales.
• Base wage of $30, 000 per year + commissions paid monthly (based on leads generated and actual closes by Sr. Sales Executives); paid training program
• Extensive benefits program, starting first of the month following hire (medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, 401K, vacation, sick leave, holidays, PTO)
• Opportunity to work with top sales professionals for one of the largest electronic transactions companies in the US
Transfirst - 17 months ago
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...