Ryerson Inc., one of the largest metals distributors in the the US, is currently seeking a qualified Inside Sales Representative to join our Norcross, GA sales team.
• Daily interaction with large customer base on contractual and transactional business.
• Responding to customers quotations, needs, inquiries, and complaints.
• Administrative processing of customer orders (i.e. quotations and order entry).
• Sourcing for non-stocked items and work order entry.
• Following up and out calling for direct sales.
• Sharing of any interaction and involvement with customers that might require the outside salesperson’s attention, or may result in additional sales.
• Understanding the goals and concepts of our business and incorporating business goals to achieve sales and profitability.
• Working closely with territory managers, credit, inventory, systems, warehouse, and other departments in the company.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in the metals industry
• Aggressive, competitive, and self-motivated attitude
• Proficient with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong math aptitude
• Detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem solving / conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Ability to work well and excel while working with a team or individually
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Ryerson is an international, diversified company that processes and distributes metals. The company serves industries including aerospace,...