Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Salary Range: $50,000 to $70,000 / Annual
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Established in 1949, ABCO HVACR Supply + Solutions is the largest full line distributor of HVAC and Refrigeration systems and supplies in the Northeast United States.
Whether it’s getting a vital part delivered in an emergency, to providing the service and know-how to create innovative solutions, ABCO is determined to help our customers thrive. We provide solutions and services to contractors, engineers, architects and developers with 17 fast-access locations, ranging from Baltimore/Washington DC to Boston.
Our mission is to exceed customers’ highest expectations. With ABCO, customers are supported with a deep inventory and extensive delivery capabilities, and smarter strategies to help ensure their success and profitability.
For more info, visit our website at www.abcohvacr.com .
Job purpose : To provide ABCO’s customers with quality customer service, which includes taking requests for and writing quotations on standard items, writing orders, and relaying pertinent order information (such as lead times) to customers, coordinating with other departments and manufacturers when necessary
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Experience: at least three years HVAC industry experience
- Education: high school diploma or equivalent
- Skills and traits:
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledge of HVAC/R parts and nomenclature
- Team player
- Ability to learn new products
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiencies:
- Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Database experience; SxE experience a plus
- Inside Sales – Manage quotations and purchase orders; provide follow up assistance and information regarding orders
- Customer Service/Relationship Management - Achieve and maintain professional and positive rapport with customers by providing the best possible service; act as liaison between customers and other departments; maintain records of customer interactions and transactions
- Branch and Sales Support - Handle the needs of Sales Account Managers, Branch Managers, and customers according to branch area; Performs additional counter and branch functions as necessary
- Professional Knowledge and Development - Maintain current knowledge of ABCO’s product lines, prices, delivery times, drop ship items, and promotional/marketing programs; Participate in training and seminars as required
- Computer Utilization - Utilize ABCO’s computer system to retrieve customer information, obtain stock status information, check purchase order status, and change/adjust existing purchase orders, ensuring that the proper codes are being used
- 401 K with Company Match
- AFLAC Plans for Cancer, Accident, and Hospitalization Coverage
- Education Assistance
For immediate consideration, please click the Apply Now button below.
No phone calls, please.
MEP Jobs - 8 months ago