Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Willing to Travel
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Johnstone Supply is a leading wholesale supplier to the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. We pride ourselves on our customer service, technical support and professionalism to the trade. We are a privately owned and part of the largest wholesale cooperative in the nation. The cooperative has 370 stores nationwide and sales of over $1.4 billion with five major distribution centers strategically located throughout the country. We are known for our exceptional service and our employees are known for their technical knowledge. We have 2 branches located in the Buffalo, NY area and have immediate openings due to company expansion and market demand.
Seeking dynamic, energized sales professional to support existing customers and establish new customers who are mostly in the HVAC/R industry.
- a self starter
- experienced in building strong/lasting client relationships.
- able to build rapport, establish value, find needs and present yourself and your product well.
- able to work well with inside staff to ensure client needs are met in a timely manner.
- persistent and follow a daily/weekly sales plan.
- good organizational/communication skills
- reliable transportation
Compensation for this position based on experience. Base salary with commission/incentive opportunities.
Benefits include vehicle allowance/mileage, medical/dental plan, paid holidays and vacation.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Gas Benefit
- Cell phone/tablet provided
- We offer NATE/EPA Certifications
MEP Jobs - 22 months ago