Provide Inside Sales support, for both established and prospective clients, to strengthen and enhance Appleton’s position in the international market.
Supportive Sales/Marketing role in sales generation through external and internal customer interfacing, sales lead generation and market insight work as outlined by thermal leadership.
Serve as a key contact for internal and external customers by providing information on the thermal business, product portfolio and services.
Flexible work scheduling required helping accommodate international time zone differences.
- Qualify initial sales inquiries and develop/ maintain a lead generation plan to support volume objectives in thermal business segments. Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads to begin the sales process and work directly with Sales team for execution and documentation of results.
- Develop a tracking and follow-up system for thermal samples (product data sheets and trial rolls). Provide feedback and follow-up documentation to Sales and internal product marketing teams.
- Coordinate with internal departments (i.e. customer service, MP&I, PIC) for status on orders from related plant departments to ensure the delivery commitment to clients is met and communicate directly with Sales Team and/or customer directly.
- Internal lead for customer profile information/documentation efforts. Validate completion of information and documentation of critical information for cross-functional department use.
- Supportive role in development and updating of Thermal Sales Sharepoint site.
- Provide sales insights and analysis as required to the Thermal Sales/Marketing teams to enable them to determine essential strategic approaches for thermal sales.
- Provide project support, budget needs and information, and ad-hoc analysis to Sales/Marketing teams.
- Understand and sell the service and product features and benefits Appleton has to offer.
- Capture and maintain all relevant account information within Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills:
- Able to work flexible hours or split shifts to accommodate Asian-Pacific market.
- Preferred ability to communicate in oral and written communication in Japanese or Chinese language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred along with 3-5 years prior work experience.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including CMR, Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone, face-to-face, and presentation sales skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
Appleton - 23 months ago
Appleton creates product solutions through its development and use of coating formulations and applications and encapsulation technology....