Lockhart Industries manufactures and sells premium presentation folders directly to accounting firms, attorneys, wealth managers, banks and other professional services companies located throughout the U.S. Our customers reorder year after year with a retention percentage bordering on the ridiculous. The quality of our presentation folders and customer service is unmatched within the industry. We are simply the “best” at what we do. We are currently seeking an Inside Sales/Account Manager to add to our team.
About the Position:
- Follow up on inbound leads including pre-call research
- Diligent recording of all activity and scheduling appropriate follow up in CRM software
- Follow consultative sales approach (put yourself in customer’s shoes and suggest a solution that meets their needs)
- Thorough understanding of customer needs and Lockhart product line
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Quote/order form preparation
- Track new order status from sale to product delivery
- Work with existing customers in assigned territory handling reorders, technical support and customer service related issues
- Perform regular account analysis to ensure correct product fit and add-on opportunities
- Grow territory revenue
- Regular customer contact to assist building solid long-term relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prefer at least 2 years professional B2B sales experience or if recent college graduate, present record of success/competitiveness in other endeavors
- CRM experience preferred, ideally Salesforce.com
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- A “Do More Than Expected” attitude
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Lockhart manufactures and sells premium presentation folders directly to accounting firms, attorneys, wealth managers, banks and other...