Job Id: 175541
Nearest Major Market: GA - Atlanta
The Inside Sales and Customer Service Representative is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers, as well as working closely with production to achieve financial growth and profitability.
- Associate¿s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent education
- Minimum of two years sales experience (inside, field, telesales)
- Ability to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Innovative, proactive, and self-directed
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- SAP business software experience is a plus
- Make sales development calls to existing and potential customers
- Establish and maintain business relationships with customers; work closely with suppliers and customers to better understand and meet their individual needs and requirements
- Responsible for responding to and managing customer related issues including customer scheduled orders, expedites, corrective actions, and finished good design changes
- Learn and promote company products and services
- Provide feedback to management and Marketing regarding customer needs and concerns
- Maintain detailed customer contact information and related daily sales activities within SAP
- Maintain customer contact information for lead generation purposes
- Review account activities (calls/e-mail/mailings/fax) frequency to ensure accounts are actively managed and reflect changing customer and company needs
- Strategize with team members on ways to improve sales figures and identify the benefits of products and services for the customer
EIS, Inc., (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) is a North American Distribution leader in process materials, production supplies and industrial motor repair products to the major markets it serves. We proudly support our customers in Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM), Electrical Apparatus (Motor) Repair, Electronic Assembly markets, and much more.
We offer a comprehensive network to our customers with nearly 40 strategically placed stocking locations, totaling more than 680,000 square feet of warehouse space across North America, including Canada and Mexico. We also operate in Carolina, Puerto Rico with plans to expand into other Caribbean countries. Our international staff is fluent in the languages of growing economies outside of North America.
As a market leader, EIS focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make EIS, Inc., one of the most valued businesses within the Genuine Parts family.
EIS is constantly growing and always looking for diverse, talented individuals seeking a career challenge.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.
Genuine Parts Company
- 2 years ago - save job