INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE / PRODUCT MANAGER |
- technical, tools, fasteners, clips
Our client offers a base salary + bonus, 401K with employer match, FSA, paid medical, life insurance, holidays & vacation.
- If qualified, please answer the questions below the job description.
- If qualified, please be sure to attach your updated resume in a WORD .doc.
Our client, a small but very successful and stable business (distributor of specialty products and tools) located in Cherry Hill and has a career opportunity for an Inside Sales / Product Manager. Duties include answering incoming calls from customers, quoting, sales orders, purchasing and inventory control. Ideal candidate must be easy to get along with, energetic, ambitious, productive, work independently and as a team player. Analytical, negotiation, customer service and computer skills required. Our client offers a competitive base salary + bonus, 401K with employer match, FSA, paid medical, life insurance, holidays & vacation.
Successful applicant MUST have current / previous experience selling and supporting technical sales.
Candidates who possess experience selling clips, fasteners or tools are strongly preferred.
Major duties include:
Quoting / quotations / quotes / estimates sales orders purchasing inventory control negotiation customer service
The successful candidate must be:
well-spoken / articulate / hard-working / energetic / ambitious / personable (friendly)
If interested and qualified, please email your resume in WORD and include answers to the below questions:
1. Why are you currently looking for a new opportunity?
2. What is / was your most recent total yearly compensation?
3. What total compensation are you in need of per year? (a range is fine)
4. Do you have experience selling fasteners or clips, or tools? (please detail briefly)
5. Do you happen to have experience selling to government or aerospace or military accounts? (not required but is a plus
- please detail briefly if so)
6. Are you able to make the daily commute to the Cherry Hill, NJ area? (our client is only about 5-10 minutes from the PA bridges)
7. Our client is looking to move fairly quickly on this vacancy - when are you available for a face to face interview with them?
Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer these questions and please be sure to attach your Word .doc resume in your reply email.
Please email WORD resume and answers to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
- if it is determined that you are indeed a great fit, you will be contacted very quickly via phone call or email.
Not a fit but want to see other openings?
Looking to Hire?
Our recruiters have a passion for matching great people with great companies. Seriously, they love it. http://hire-source.com/job_order.html
HireSource Solutions - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard