As a key member of our Account Management team , you will play an important role in meeting our company goals of exceptional service and company growth . This position builds relationships and closes new business with an existing portfolio of customers and prospects across the country. Coordinate the fundraising programs for your accounts and ensure that each customer is completely satisfied with our services. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Account Management, your ability to effectively manage sales activity and related processes will be essential as you work to grow sales with current schools and identify and convert new business opportunities .
- Connect with art teachers through phone and email to educate about our fundraising programs.
- Utilize sales expertise to develop trusting relationships that increase future sales opportunities.
- Sell new programs and renew existing programs .
- Establish pricing and program schedules for each school.
- Provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment .
- Manage school programs to assure they remain on schedule.
- Make proactive follow-up calls to ensure clients are satisfied.
- Use your attention to detail and organizational skills to ensure accurate order taking, tracking, and record keeping.
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer needs, comments or market trends.
- Solve problems to assure customer satisfaction and achieve company financial goals.
- Minimum 3 years of inside sales experience with account management responsibilities .
- Bachelors degree required.
- Proven account management skills required to create, maintain, and enhance customer relationships .
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service mentality.
- Must be computer savvy with MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience.
- Experience with CRM database management software a plus, preferably ACT.
- Confident, self-motivated and achievement oriented .
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Art to Remember will reward your talents with a compensation plan that includes base salary plus commission . Total first year compensation at target is $45-60k. You will also receive a benefit package that includes a retirement plan, medical allowance and paid vacation and holidays!
If you are excited about a promising sales career with an established, growing company , we encourage you to apply online now ! We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career site.
To learn more about Art to Remember , please visit www.arttoremember.com .
Art to Remember requests that all candidate communication and resumes be directed to Safari Solutions.
Drew Smith, HR Consultant