Payment Solutions is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Inside Sales Representative to join one of our Inside Sales Team. We are looking for an individual with strong inside sales skills coupled with experience in sales and marketing with a strong desire to succeed. We value team members that are creative, energetic, proactive and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
This position demands an experienced, confident, and driven Inside Sales person who can understand customer business perspectives and can relate. Your goal is to generate revenue and exceed quota.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead Generation & Prospecting:
- Build a substantial sales pipeline through aggressive prospecting in our outside territories for 90 days as a part of your training to move into your Inside Sales closing role.
- Execute call scripts and approach
- Monitor, Qualify and Manage all Leads and Prospects
- Bring a Hunter Mentality and Generate Results!
To be effective you must be sharp and articulate, and comfortable spending most of your day talking with sales prospect in business services. You must be able to communicate efficiently and persuasively with a large assortment of people throughout the workday. The successful candidate must possess extensive demonstrable skills and experiences, including the following:
- You like to win – a lot.
- * You are a confident and articulate speaker with the ability to think on your feet.
- * You enjoy talking on the phone.
- Hunter style personality who’s a self-starter and willing to hear “no”
- * Open to making up to 200 customer contacts per day
- * Ability and desire to cold call: determine owner, determine decision makers and influencers, quickly assess need
- Ability to create rapport, qualify and establish need, build value, overcome objections, and close opportunities
- * Proficiency with CRM Systems
- * Self-motivated and driven to personally and professionally excel
Payment Solutions is in the electronic payment processing business and our goal is to deliver a full suite of innovative and secure payment solutions to our merchants and partners.
Payment Solutions is the recognized leader in Innovative Business Solutions & Merchant Services. Our organization has been recognized by The Mercury 100 as one of the Top Fastest- Growing Private Companies and Colorado Companies to Watch 2012. We are an innovative, fast past and results driven!
Equal Employment Policies
Payment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. This means we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment in violation of law, including, but not limited to on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender, sexual orientation, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, reduction in force, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment.