NetSPI is a fast-growing, dynamic company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with an office in New York City. Information security expertise is just the beginning. Our team members also bring creativity, insight, business knowledge, and technical skill to work with them every day.
We’re seeking an Inside Sales Representative who can generate qualified leads through cold calling, social media, and industry event attendance. You’ll work with the NetSPI Sales and Marketing Team regarding targeted organizations, verticals and also enhance the NetSPI database. You’ll work closely with multi-disciplined teams focused on IT security assessment, audit, and advisory services. This position offers a base salary plus bonuses.
This person will have an aggressive sales attitude with positive energy and is personable. Gain on the job training of the NetSPI sales process. Incumbent should adhere to high standards of ethics and integrity and display professionalism. Excellent and quick follow up skills are required.
- Call targeted prospects.
- Develop opportunities through social networking and attendance at industry events.
- Qualify prospects.
- Set meetings for outside sales team.
- Provide overview information to prospects.
- Work with the outside sales team to adjust approach, further qualify prospects, and take part / coordinate first steps in the NetSPI sales process.
- Attend industry related events (ISSA, OWASP, ISACA) annual (PCI, RSA etc.).
- Track activity in NetSPI’s CRM / PSA software tool.
- Perform miscellaneous, ad hoc administration and other duties as necessary.
Our employee compensation package is competitive, with a full range of benefits: Company paid premiums for employee’s medical, dental, and life insurance coverage, generous PTO plan, 401K with company match, paid parking, reimbursement for cell phone and high speed internet access.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business development, calling targeted prospects.
- Technically savvy with direct experience with IT or information security.
- Outgoing personality with a drive to keep updated in the security industry.
NetSPI - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard