The Inside Sales Analyst is responsible for measuring and satisfying D-R objectives and goals for quote and order cycle time, and pricing responsibility to meet the margin objectives of the Product Line.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- US Citizenship required for this facility
- A minimum of an Associates degree
- Bachelors Degree a plus
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Responsible for preparing quotations/proposals and entering orders for replacement parts from inquires/orders received directly from customer or representative.
- Responsible for coordinating post order details between Manufacturing, Accounting, Engineering, Repair Operations and the customer to ensure on time shipments of orders.
- Prepare formal bids and proposals, using existing computer system and/or available tools to prepare/enter quotes and orders.
- Participate in customer negotiations including pricing, improving delivery and non-standard Terms and Conditions.
- Initiate Engineering jobs for review and updates as needed by client requirements.
- On all quotes/orders under incumbents control, he/she will be responsible for: review, verification, pricing, delivery, margins, entry, delivery alternatives, coordination, priority fee review, returned material, credits and customer complaints.
- Coordinate with Engineering and Manufacturing to establish new drawings, drawing revisions and the use of alternate material to resolve delivery and scheduling problems.
- Establish lead times by use of current manufacturing department data, direct negotiations with planners, buyers and manufacturing personnel.
- Utilizing available resources, provide delivery alternatives when necessary for purchased and manufactured items.
- Apply premium charges per current D-R published standards and direct negotiations with customers.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Dresser-Rand - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...