The Inside Sales Analyst is responsible for measuring and satisfying D-R objectives and goals for quote and order cycle time, and pricing responsibility to meet the margin objectives of the Product Line. Responsible for preparing quotations/proposals and entering orders for replacement parts from inquires/orders received directly from customer or representative. Responsible for coordinating post order details between Manufacturing, Accounting, Engineering, Repair Operations and the customer to ensure on time shipments of orders.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- US Citizenship required for this facility
- A minimum of an Associates degree
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in parts operations, customer service or equivalent field.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare formal bids and proposals, using existing computer system and/or available tools to prepare/enter quotes and orders.
- Participate in customer negotiations including pricing, improving delivery and non-standard Terms and Conditions.
- Initiate Engineering jobs for review and updates as needed by client requirements.
- On all quotes/orders under incumbents control, he/she will be responsible for: review, verification, pricing, delivery, margins, entry, delivery alternatives, coordination, priority fee review, returned material, credits and customer complaints.
- Coordinate with Engineering and Manufacturing to establish new drawings, drawing revisions and the use of alternate material to resolve delivery and scheduling problems.
- Establish lead times by use of current manufacturing department data, direct negotiations with planners, buyers and manufacturing personnel.
- Utilizing available resources, provide delivery alternatives when necessary for purchased and manufactured items.
- Apply premium charges per current D-R published standards and direct negotiations with customers
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Dresser-Rand - 18 months ago
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...