Weidenhammer is seeking a candidate with 1-2 years of technology sales experience for the role of an Inside Sales Associate in our Education Systems Division. This division of Weidenhammer sells, installs and supports the alio® family of financial, Human Resources and Payroll software designed specifically for public schools. The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for all areas of business development including marketing, prospecting, lead development, forecasting and quota management. The ideal candidate is an aggressive hunter who is independent and highly self-motivated to sell technology solutions to schools in the public sector school market.
The ideal candidate should 1-2 years experience in technology sales or a related field. Other critical qualities include highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills and technology marketing experience. Previous experience selling application software is preferable.
- Hunter - Generating new business by working hand-in-hand with marketing to create qualified leads and through personal cold calling, telemarketing, networking and partnerships.
- Managing his/her individual pipeline to close leads generated by marketing and prospecting activities.
- Analyzing prospect and client needs in terms of current and future business objectives.
- Writing and developing professional proposal content.
- Presenting and articulating Weidenhammers alio® software features, benefits, and overall technology solution.
- Managing the entire sales process from qualification, to demonstration, pricing/proposal development, and closing the sale.
- Engaging in bi-weekly forecast activities and monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Ongoing support and up-selling to the existing customer base.
Bachelor's degree preferred
At least 1-2 years experience in selling any of the following:
In addition, the person should possess the following qualities:
- Technology Solutions (software, professional services)
- Software solutions (Financial applications preferred)
- Application Hosting
- Network Managed Services
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Team player
- Technology focused