Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. provides the business advantage to some of the world’s largest retailers, auto manufactures, consumer electronics companies and more. Our services ensure that our customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user. Offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface transportation and supply chain solutions, we perform a key role in keeping world trade moving. Globally Yusen Logistics employs over 17,000 staff across 412 offices.
As part of the NYK Group established in 1885, one of the world’s most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics, Yusen Logistics is consistently recognized as one of the most ethical and sustainable companies.
The Inside Sales Associate position in the International division is responsible for customer retention, revenue growth and customer satisfaction. The role of the Inside Sales Associate is to manage and grow assigned accounts, act as the client's advocate, increase customer satisfaction, identify customer needs and align those needs with YLA’s services, and to serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customers. The Inside Sales Associate is expected to be deeply familiar with the client's business needs and with the International divisions’ service offerings to align needs with services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Account Management and Customer Service:
- Develop strong relationships with clients through consistent communication and excellent customer service.
- Deliver custom solutions to client in order to simplify their logistics needs.
- Serve as the direct contact between the client and internal operations teams, freight forwarders and carriers.
- Ensure escalated issues are managed through to resolution
- Serve as the customer’s internal advocate by monitoring overall account performance for compliance with service level agreements and client guidelines
Support senior sales and account managers:
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes and recommend services based on customer needs.
- Create and maintain operational SOPs and conduct internal audit for assigned accounts, as needed.
- Onboard/Implement new customers
- Support RFQ and RFI process.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities with small and mid-size companies by calling on existing or potential prospects via telephonic sales calls
Education and Experience
Associates’ Degree with one to two years’ experience in the Freight Forwarding industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Prior sales experience is not required.
Employment with Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. comes with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including paid vacations, holidays and sick time. Insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents. The company also provides short term and long term disability, group life insurance, and AD&D. Additionally there is a generous 401K savings plan and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit. We offer company-paid skills training, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance program and career and advancement opportunities.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -