The Inside Sales Consultant develops leads in assigned accounts and territories in the healthcare industry. Works in collaboration with the Field Sales Consultant in performing various sales activities as assigned by the District Manager to include but not limited to online demonstrations, proposal presentations, and discoveries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contacts key or named accounts via telephone to generate opportunities for Vitera Transactions Services (VTS). Works with existing client base for add on sales opportunities. Performs discoveries, online demonstrations, and proposal presentations for clients. Focuses efforts on potential clients with less than 25 providers.
- Works in collaboration with partnered Field Sales Consultants and District Sales Manager to set account and territory plans to meet or exceed sales quota on an annual/quarterly/monthly basis. Record and track sales activities in customer relationship management tool, Salesforce.com.
- Works with Account Manager, Field Sales Consultants and District Sales Manager to maintain high post-sales satisfaction, facilitating positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers. Accurately forecast future sales.
- Networks with industry influences, professional associations, consultants and existing clients. Maintains an understanding of trends/issues within the healthcare industry that affect physician practices.
Skills and Experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field or applicable professional experience.
- 0 - 3 years of sales experience or related healthcare industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of EHR, practice management, clearinghouse or claims management applications in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Basic Strong sales skills including negotiating and persuasion.
- Understanding of hardware and software operating systems, platforms and networks
Apply To This Job
Vitera Healthcare Solutions - 19 months ago