AgreeYa Solutions provides global technology and business consulting services for clients through project based, outsourced, and staffing engagements. We are seeking Inside Sales Executives for our IT staffing division at our Headquarters in Folsom, CA to work with our team of diverse and experienced sales professionals. Itâ€™s an opportunity for someone who wants to initiate a sales and account management career in the technology market space. In this role, you will bring an enthusiastic approach to prospecting and lead generation; learning and accomplishment; apply exceptional customer service skills and a winning personality to support new business development and successful execution.
This individual will possess strong organization, communication and motivational skills with a desire for success in professional/consulting sales; excellent communication skills to build rapport with potential clients. You will be working closely with clients to identify IT staffing opportunities and coordinating with sales and recruiting to support fulfillment of such requirements.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Researches and pursues new prospects, opportunities and leads
- Extensive calling into new prospect, qualifying them, and identifying opportunities
- Sets daily, weekly and monthly activity targets and details progress
- Schedules customer meetings based on qualified opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Staffing Sales team in introducing, identifying, and supporting sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Works closely with staffing sales management throughout pre-sales and post-sales process
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills;
- Computer internet and systems knowledge;
- Ability to learn quickly and apply skills;
- Excellent phone prospecting skills;
- Proactive and creative approach to customer solicitation;
- Strong customer service acumen
- Excellent people skills and ability to be creative in gaining customer involvement/interaction
- High-energy/engaging personality
- Familiarity with human resources practices a definite plus.
- Strong desire to succeed and grow in sales or account manager capacity within the IT staffing industry
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in sales or marketing preferred
- 2-4 years sales or customer service experience
- 2-4 years experience on the phone interacting with prospects and/or customers
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
AgreeYa Solutions - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard