3 month contract with potential for contract to hire
Using your gift of gab and outbound call expertise, you are responsible for building the Eye-Fi vertical channel. You’ll be reaching out to these new markets, communicating the Eye-Fi value proposition for each vertical, and then of course, securing new business. You will be the champion of each account and responsible for addressing their day-to-day needs as well as doing what it takes to make them successful. With the help of the Eye-Fi marketing team, you will develop and execute demand gen campaigns (emails, white papers, et all)
And it doesn’t stop with closing one-time volume orders, we want you to turn these volume deals into a compelling VAR programs. You will be the go-to guy/gal for nurturing and developing these VARs, using the expertise you may already have and the knowledge you will gain by investigating into what makes these vertical wheel’s turn, so to speak.
- Provide weekly updates on progress of all major opportunities and overall sales funnel.
- 60+/day outbound calls.
- Host online sales presentations and trainings.
- Effectively forecast weekly sales numbers.
- And of course, meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Excellent verbal (via telephone) and written (via email) communication skills.
- Strong listening skills and presentation skills.
- Strategic sales capabilities which support selling to the C-Level of small businesses, balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, high volume lead follow-up environment.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow-up without being overly aggressive.
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture.
- Time Management skills — able to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- A technical aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years solid technology or related inside sales background with proven history of quota overachievement.
- Experience selling to and managing VAR channel.
- Proven ability to close business via phone.
- Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations.
- 5 Years inside sales.
- B2B, verticals and VAR, Salesforce.com or other CRM experience.