PAC is a leading global provider of advanced analytical instruments for laboratories and online process applications in industries such as refinery, petrochemical, biofuels, environmental, food & beverage, and pharmaceutical. To provide its customers with cutting edge technology, PAC leverages significant R&D resources to support its core technologies, including chromatography, elemental analysis, physical properties, and software applications.
Under minimal supervision, the position has complete responsibility for managing the Process Analytics Inside-Sales team on their day to day operations.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & DUTIES:
- Manage inside-sales focusing on:
- Quoting and Pricing of custom systems
- T&Cs review and Order Entry
- On time delivery
- Project Documentation and Profitable project execution
- Communicate directly and effectively with all key personnel including internal and external customers, end users, and other third-party firms to establish all quote and orders requirements and resolve open issues. Bring potential conflicts of resource limitations to leadership attention.
- Responsible for coordination with sales support, manufacturing, purchasing, engineers and specialists to ensure completion of customer correspondence, maintenance of orders schedules, and administration of commercial issues.
- Allocate specific tasks to the different parties (inside sales, operations, purchasing, etc) and specialists assigned to the project. Supervise such work to ensure completion to meet project objectives.
- Consult with Sales and Operations during the proposal phase to ensure proper definition of scope, deliverables, hardware, customer specifications and other details.
- Reviews Terms and Conditions of Orders and addresses with Finance Department all deviations from PAC’s policies
- Communicates to PAC Process Analytics team on a weekly basis orders and quote status.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment. Works both independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures.
- Actively participates on teams as required.
- Handles special projects and/or other duties as required
- Responds to change productively.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's of Science degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university with ten plus years’ experience in inside sales, managing project planning and execution, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Project management : Experience leading projects in the lab petrochemical process equipment and/or refining monitoring process industries.
Inside Sales: Experience working with complex projects managing project execution, coordinating and communicating with internal and external customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock when in the operations or laboratory areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but due to open office environment noise level may occasionally be high.
PAC, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, is a leading global provider of advanced analytical instruments for laboratories and online process...