Job Vision :
This position provides an e x citing opportunity to help sell innovative water- saving products and services to a wide variety of real estate owners , property managers and large real estate occupiers . Partnering with experienced Outside Sales Professional(s), you’ll have the opportunity to learn about cutting-edge sustainability strategies, be mentored in sales and presentation skills , and grow professionally with an industry leader. Based on performance, the anticipation is that the successful candidate would have the opportunity to advance into a highly-lucrative outside sales position within 2-3 years.
- Call numerous prospective customers each week using existing prospect lists, trade show contacts and self-developed social media leads .
- G ain credibility with prospects quickly and schedule webinar s or in-person presentation s for the Outside Sales Professional(s) to give an overview of our integrated products and services.
- Assist Outside Sales Professional(s) with marketing strategy, proposal writing, presentations, corresponding with prospective clients, and following up on information needed from customers for proposal development .
- Develop tools in advance of trade shows to be used for prompt follow-up (form emails, letters, and pre-scheduled webinar dates/times) .
- Research executive-level contacts for targeted companies for Outside Sales Professional(s) to initiate personal contact including researching the background of key decision makers prior to initial sales presentation s.
- Provide administrative support, as needed, to help Outside Sales Professional(s) maximize revenue-generating activity .
- Other responsibilities as needed to help ensure that revenue goals are met within the division.
- Motivated, driven and possessing a strong desire to achieve financial success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong work ethic, team oriented .
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment .
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously with moderate supervision.
- Proven track record for establishing customer relationships over the phone and close the sale .
- Strong n egotiation skills and the ability to overcome objections .
- Passion for winning.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in business, marketing, economics or a related field
- 0-2 sales experience with a track record of success.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% per year if needed.
- Relationships or professional experience within a specific market segment such as multi-family, higher educa tion, shopping malls, or REIT’s
- Base salary plus commission.
- Additional incentives may be awarded based on exceeding webinar/meeting quota, division profitability goals and helping to drive new business .
- Full benefits – medical, dental, 401k .
- Submit resume AND cover letter showing how your experience would make you a good fit for this position.
Weathermatic is a leading provider of water-conserving irrigation technology and services. Based in Dallas, TX, Weathermatic products have been installed in over 85 countries and in high profile properties like the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, the U.S. Capitol, Buckingham Palace , the Biltmore Estate and the College Football Hall of Fame. Through our Save Water, Give Life program, we donate of our revenue to global clean water projects. These contributions will bring safe and clean water to thousands of the world's neediest children in the coming year.
The Sustainability Services division is the fastest growing segment of the company, providing an integrated product and services solution to commercial and multi-family property owners that reduces water expenses and improves Net Operating Income. Using a detailed water use analysis process, we provide information that enables quick implementation of a comprehensive sustainability and water reduction program to our customers on a nationwide basis with a typical payback period of 6-18 months. These services are being deployed today with Fortune 100 companies in a variety of industry sectors.
We are targeting new segments for growth including office, retail, and industrial property owners and occupiers; large global property management companies; Fortune 1000 companies, educational institutions and multi-family and resort properties. To support this effort, we are looking for highly-motivated sales professional s to join our rapidly expanding sales team. You will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on water conservation with the world’s leading companies while gaining experience in sales and helping to solve the global clean water crisis.
Weathermatic is an equal opportunity employer.