Integrated Healthcare Staffing is a national healthcare-staffing agencydedicated to providing healthcare professionals to hospitals and nursingfacilities for temporary and contract/travel assignments. Founded in 1998, wehave quickly expanded to include offices in five states spreading from Oregon to Florida. We have developed relationships with hundredsof clients across the USand have earned a reputation within the healthcare industry for deliveringexceptional customer service to employees and clients. |
Our rapid growth has led to an expansion of our organization. We are currently seeking a Recruiter/StaffingCoordinator to join our team in Phoenix, AZ.
· Staffing and sourcing of healthcareprofessionals for daily and contract assignments
· Manage daily client orders with fellow teammembers
· Personnel management and schedule organizationfor external employees
· Consult with clients to manage conflicts anddeliver staffing solutions
· Match clinical skill sets with the needs ofclients
· Cold calling candidates
· Pump calling facilities
· Customer relationship development and management
· Document all correspondence with clients andcandidates
· Demonstrate problem solving and closingabilities
· Clearly articulate correspondence between alloffices
· Maintain company core values
We invite you to join our fast paced culture where you can demonstrate yourleadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow yourcareer. A successful candidate will bean A-player, honest, aggressive, detail oriented, able to work independentlyand in a team environment and have strong communication and customer serviceskills. Proven ability in sales iscritical and strong communication skills are essential.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes hourly/salarypay, an aggressive commission plan, and full benefits.
$30-35,000K base + commission + quarterly bonus
· Minimum of one year sales and/or recruiting experience
· Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
· Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
· Experience in relationship management and business development
· Self-directed and detail-oriented
· Excellent communication skills